GREENWICH, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich last week:
- Greenwich native and Millbrook School graduate Molly Chapman completed her third season as a member of the Denison University women's lacrosse team .
- A Ridgefield man, Louis Vucci, 45, was sentenced to one year in prison and three years of supervised release after failing to pay $200,000 in federal taxes over a five-year period.
- Former New York WCBS-TV news anchor Rob Morrison , 46, was arrested in Darien on charges of violating a protective order his estranged wife took out against him.
- Greenwich High School graduating seniors hold graduation ceremonies as they leave their high school years behind them.
- Greenwich residents Emily Silk and Janine Weinberg received academic prizes at The Harvey School commencement in Katonah, N.Y.
- The Greenwich Public Schools will be led by William S. McKersie for another three years after the Board of Education extended his contract.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.