FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- All jury duty in Connecticut scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, is canceled because of the inclement weather forecast, according to the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch website.
A total of 6 to 14 inches of snow is expected to fall from late Wednesday night and all day Thursday.
For more information in jury duty, visit the Judicial Branch website.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care