FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- All jury duty in Connecticut scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, is canceled because of the inclement weather forecast, according to the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch website.
A total of 6 to 14 inches of snow is expected to fall from late Wednesday night and all day Thursday.
For more information in jury duty, visit the Judicial Branch website.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say