FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- All jury duty in Connecticut scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, is canceled because of the inclement weather forecast, according to the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch website.
A total of 6 to 14 inches of snow is expected to fall from late Wednesday night and all day Thursday.
For more information in jury duty, visit the Judicial Branch website.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich