GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Democratic Town Committee is holding its bi-annual caucuses on Monday Jan. 13 at 7 p.m. in various locations detailed below.
This is the opportunity for all interested registered Democrats to seek membership on the Committee and become actively involved with the political process in Greenwich.
Town Committee members participate in monthly meetings, attend community events, address issues facing residents and man the campaign headquarters each fall.
The caucuses are in the following locations:
- District 1: Town Hall, Parks/Rec Conf Room, 2nd Floor; Convener: Elizabeth Sanders.
- District 2: Town Hall, Engineering Conference Room; Convener: Brad Markowitz.
- District 3: Hamilton Avenue School, 184 Hamilton Ave.; Convener: Phil Pittocco.
- District 4: Byram Veterans’ Club, 300 Delavan Ave. (corner New Lebanon Ave.), Byram; Convener: Al Shehadi.
- District 5: Riverside School Cafeteria; 90 Hendrie Ave., Riverside; Convener: Betty Bonsal.
- District 6: First Congregation Church, Room 104; 108 Sound Beach Ave., Old Greenwich; Convener: Gerald Pollack.
- District 7: Greenwich High School, Teacher’s Cafeteria (behind Food Court), 10 Hillside Rd.; Convener: Phyllis Behlen.
- District 8: Cos Cob Library Community Room, 5 Sinawoy Rd, Cos Cob; Convener: Peter Berg.
- District 9: Greenwich Western Civic Center, Room #115; 449 Pemberwick Rd., Convener: Bob Beerman.
- District 10: Round Hill Community Church, Parlor; 395 Round Hill Rd.; Convener: Howard Richman.
- District 11: Town Hall, Gisborne Room, 1st Fl.; Convener: David Singer.
- District 12: North Mianus School Media Room; 309 Palmer Hill Rd., Riverside; Conveners: Glen Canner and Bill Bambrick.
Call the Registrar at 203-622-7889 to confirm that you are a registered Democrat and in which district you live.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car