Jack J. Covello, a lifelong Greenwich resident and active sportsman who had won two town golf tournaments, died Saturday, Nov. 6. He was 62 years old.
Covello attended Greenwich Public Schools. He worked for the Putnam Trust Company in Greenwich for many years and recently worked as a dispatcher for Bria Carting Company.
He is survived by his sister, Maureen Covello; a brother, Mark, and his companion, Lori Lorenzoni. There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held Friday, Nov. 12 at noon at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Burial will be private.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire