Jack J. Covello, a lifelong Greenwich resident and active sportsman who had won two town golf tournaments, died Saturday, Nov. 6. He was 62 years old.
Covello attended Greenwich Public Schools. He worked for the Putnam Trust Company in Greenwich for many years and recently worked as a dispatcher for Bria Carting Company.
He is survived by his sister, Maureen Covello; a brother, Mark, and his companion, Lori Lorenzoni. There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held Friday, Nov. 12 at noon at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Burial will be private.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Greenwich Tuesday
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted