Jack J. Covello, a lifelong Greenwich resident and active sportsman who had won two town golf tournaments, died Saturday, Nov. 6. He was 62 years old.
Covello attended Greenwich Public Schools. He worked for the Putnam Trust Company in Greenwich for many years and recently worked as a dispatcher for Bria Carting Company.
He is survived by his sister, Maureen Covello; a brother, Mark, and his companion, Lori Lorenzoni. There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held Friday, Nov. 12 at noon at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Burial will be private.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich