Jack J. Covello, a lifelong Greenwich resident and active sportsman who had won two town golf tournaments, died Saturday, Nov. 6. He was 62 years old.
Covello attended Greenwich Public Schools. He worked for the Putnam Trust Company in Greenwich for many years and recently worked as a dispatcher for Bria Carting Company.
He is survived by his sister, Maureen Covello; a brother, Mark, and his companion, Lori Lorenzoni. There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held Friday, Nov. 12 at noon at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Burial will be private.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy