Jack J. Covello, a lifelong Greenwich resident and active sportsman who had won two town golf tournaments, died Saturday, Nov. 6. He was 62 years old.
Covello attended Greenwich Public Schools. He worked for the Putnam Trust Company in Greenwich for many years and recently worked as a dispatcher for Bria Carting Company.
He is survived by his sister, Maureen Covello; a brother, Mark, and his companion, Lori Lorenzoni. There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held Friday, Nov. 12 at noon at the Castiglione Funeral Home. Burial will be private.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists