Isabella Confalone, a lifelong Greenwich resident and a great-grandmother to 11, died Nov. 1 in Greenwich. She was 89.
She was predeceased by her husband Alexander in 2004.
Confalone is survived by her daughters, Louise Gensie and Alexandria Confalone; son, Richard Confalone; sister Rosa Tomaselli; and eight grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. today at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery. Memorial donations can be made to the Richard L. Rosenthal Hospice Residence, 100 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party