Isabella Confalone, a lifelong Greenwich resident and a great-grandmother to 11, died Nov. 1 in Greenwich. She was 89.
She was predeceased by her husband Alexander in 2004.
Confalone is survived by her daughters, Louise Gensie and Alexandria Confalone; son, Richard Confalone; sister Rosa Tomaselli; and eight grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. today at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery. Memorial donations can be made to the Richard L. Rosenthal Hospice Residence, 100 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich