Isabella Confalone, a lifelong Greenwich resident and a great-grandmother to 11, died Nov. 1 in Greenwich. She was 89.
She was predeceased by her husband Alexander in 2004.
Confalone is survived by her daughters, Louise Gensie and Alexandria Confalone; son, Richard Confalone; sister Rosa Tomaselli; and eight grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. today at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery. Memorial donations can be made to the Richard L. Rosenthal Hospice Residence, 100 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 MakerBot Shuts Down 3D Printing Retail Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich