Isabella Confalone, a lifelong Greenwich resident and a great-grandmother to 11, died Nov. 1 in Greenwich. She was 89.
She was predeceased by her husband Alexander in 2004.
Confalone is survived by her daughters, Louise Gensie and Alexandria Confalone; son, Richard Confalone; sister Rosa Tomaselli; and eight grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. today at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery. Memorial donations can be made to the Richard L. Rosenthal Hospice Residence, 100 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists