Isabella Confalone, a lifelong Greenwich resident and a great-grandmother to 11, died Nov. 1 in Greenwich. She was 89.
She was predeceased by her husband Alexander in 2004.
Confalone is survived by her daughters, Louise Gensie and Alexandria Confalone; son, Richard Confalone; sister Rosa Tomaselli; and eight grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. today at Sacred Heart Church, 95 Henry St. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery. Memorial donations can be made to the Richard L. Rosenthal Hospice Residence, 100 Shelburne Road, Stamford, CT 06902.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich