FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heavy rains and thunderstorms will continue to impact Fairfield County on Thursday, July 3, and Friday morning, July 4, according to the National Weather Service.
A slow-moving cold front will interact with tropical weather from Hurricane Arthur, which will help to produce heavy rains and possible thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with a high temperature of 86.
Showers will linger on Friday morning with high temperatures around 80. Chance of rain on Friday during the day is 70 percent before clearing in the evening.
Saturday, July 5, and Sunday, July 6, will be sunny with highs in the low to mid-80s.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists