FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heavy rains and thunderstorms will continue to impact Fairfield County on Thursday, July 3, and Friday morning, July 4, according to the National Weather Service.
A slow-moving cold front will interact with tropical weather from Hurricane Arthur, which will help to produce heavy rains and possible thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with a high temperature of 86.
Showers will linger on Friday morning with high temperatures around 80. Chance of rain on Friday during the day is 70 percent before clearing in the evening.
Saturday, July 5, and Sunday, July 6, will be sunny with highs in the low to mid-80s.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich