FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Rain has arrived in Fairfield County and is expected to continue for most of Tuesday.
There could also be periods of heavy rain and patchy fog after noontime, according to the National Weather Service. As much as a quarter inch of rain is possible. Temperatures, which could climb as high as the upper 40s during the day, will fall during the late afternoon.
Tuesday night’s low will be in the mid-20s as rain gives way to mostly cloudy skies.
Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high again in the mid-40s. There is a chance of rain and snow showers overnight into Thursday morning with lows in the upper 20s.
The chance of rain and snow showers continues throughout Thursday, with highs reaching the upper 30s.
Friday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40, but a chance of snow showers in the evening and into Saturday morning.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 CHAR In Greenwich Offers Deals For Hudson Valley Restaurant Week