GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich native and Olympic figure skating legend Dorothy Hamill will hit the dance floor as one of the 12 new competitors in season 16 of "Dancing With The Stars," ABC announced Tuesday.
Hamill, 56, won the gold medal in figure skating in the 1976 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria.
Hamill will be partnered on the show with professional dancer Tristan MacManus.
See the complete list of Dancing With the Stars competitors here.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk