GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich native and Olympic figure skating legend Dorothy Hamill will hit the dance floor as one of the 12 new competitors in season 16 of "Dancing With The Stars," ABC announced Tuesday.
Hamill, 56, won the gold medal in figure skating in the 1976 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria.
Hamill will be partnered on the show with professional dancer Tristan MacManus.
See the complete list of Dancing With the Stars competitors here.
- 1 Time Warner CEO Buys Waterfront Home In Greenwich For $19 Million
- 2 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast