GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich native and Olympic figure skating legend Dorothy Hamill will hit the dance floor as one of the 12 new competitors in season 16 of "Dancing With The Stars," ABC announced Tuesday.
Hamill, 56, won the gold medal in figure skating in the 1976 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria.
Hamill will be partnered on the show with professional dancer Tristan MacManus.
See the complete list of Dancing With the Stars competitors here.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Greenwich Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms