GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich native and Olympic figure skating legend Dorothy Hamill will hit the dance floor as one of the 12 new competitors in season 16 of "Dancing With The Stars," ABC announced Tuesday.
Hamill, 56, won the gold medal in figure skating in the 1976 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria.
Hamill will be partnered on the show with professional dancer Tristan MacManus.
See the complete list of Dancing With the Stars competitors here.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Former NBA, Knicks Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48