GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich native and Olympic figure skating legend Dorothy Hamill will hit the dance floor as one of the 12 new competitors in season 16 of "Dancing With The Stars," ABC announced Tuesday.
Hamill, 56, won the gold medal in figure skating in the 1976 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria.
Hamill will be partnered on the show with professional dancer Tristan MacManus.
See the complete list of Dancing With the Stars competitors here.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview