GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich resident Tara Allen, a Spanish teacher at Darien High School, finished fifth among women from Connecticut in Boston Marathon.
- DNA evidence found on Vyacheslav Cherepov's vehicle has linked the Ridgefield resident to the fatal accident that killed Meghan Beebe in a Greenwich parking lot last year.
- Greenwich High School was named among the top public high schools in Connecticut and was one of only 500 schools nationwide to receive a gold medal in the annual U.S. News & World Report study.
- Stamford police arrested and charged a local woman with second-degree manslaughter and felony leaving the scene of an accident after a hit-and-run accident that killed a 70-year-old woman.
- Sean Obi, a former star at Greens Farms Academy in Westport and a resident of Greenwich, will transfer to play basketball at Duke University.
A New Rochelle man is facing multiple charges, including driving under the influence, after Greenwich police pulled him over on Interstate 95.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich
- 5 'I Am Cait' Follows Newtown HS Grad Caitlyn Jenner In New E! Docuseries