GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich lasr week:
- Norwalk police arrested a Greenwich woman, Karen Jaramillo, 26, and a Mount Vernon, N.Y., man, Earl Henry, 30, on multiple drug charges after a vehicle stop on South Main Street.
- Five baseball players with ties to Fairfield County -- and three with connections to Greenwich -- were selected in the Major League Baseball first-year player draft.
- MoneyRates.com ranks Connecticut among five worst states to make a living.
- A Stamford man, Craig A. Stanland, 40, was sentenced to 24 months in federal prison for defrauding Cisco Systems of more than $800,000 through a service contract scheme.
- Fairfield residents Jessica and Alex Grutkowski roll out their new venture, The Buzz Truck and take it around to local events to sell coffee to those in need of a caffeine buzz.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.