GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich residents woke up to more snow on Friday morning.
The snow was expected to change over to rain and snow showers later on in the day. The temperature is also expected to rise during the day.
Rain is expected on Saturday with temperatures in the mid 50s, and Sunday is expected to be mostly sunny with temperatures in the 40s.
- 1 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 2 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 MakerBot Shuts Down 3D Printing Retail Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich