GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich has declared Halloween for Sunday after the holiday was delayed by Hurricane Sandy.
The town recommends that kids go trick-or-treating from 4 to 8 p.m.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms