GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich has declared Halloween for Sunday after the holiday was delayed by Hurricane Sandy.
The town recommends that kids go trick-or-treating from 4 to 8 p.m.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors