GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich has declared Halloween for Sunday after the holiday was delayed by Hurricane Sandy.
The town recommends that kids go trick-or-treating from 4 to 8 p.m.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase