GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich has declared Halloween for Sunday after the holiday was delayed by Hurricane Sandy.
The town recommends that kids go trick-or-treating from 4 to 8 p.m.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack