GREENWICH, Conn. -- Here are some stories that topped the news this week in Greenwich:
- Recent Greenwich High School graduate Galen Hughes won a gold medal with her crew at the World Rowing Junior Championships in Trakai, Lithuania .
- Greenwich police are asking for the public's help in locating two men who are wanted for questioning after a string of burglaries at country clubs in town .
- Greenwich Superintendent of Schools William McKersie was "not satisfied" with the district's results on state testing .
- Westchester Airport, which borders the Greenwich town line, will receive $6.5 million in federal grant money for renovations and improvements .
- Westport Little League is capturing the imagination of Fairfield County with its run in the Little League World Series .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.