GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- Greenwich police charged a high school student with being under the influence of narcotics while in class.
- Jose Ramirez of Norwalk, Conn., believed to have caused a fatal accident on I-95 in Rye, could be facing additional charges on top of driving while intoxicated.
- Skaters from Fairfield County are on the Skyliners synchronized skating team that won the gold medal in the Juvenile Division at the U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- A recent report revealed that Fairfield County drivers spent approximately 42 hours snarled in traffic jams in 2013.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison