GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- Greenwich police charged a high school student with being under the influence of narcotics while in class.
- Jose Ramirez of Norwalk, Conn., believed to have caused a fatal accident on I-95 in Rye, could be facing additional charges on top of driving while intoxicated.
- Skaters from Fairfield County are on the Skyliners synchronized skating team that won the gold medal in the Juvenile Division at the U.S. Synchronized Skating Championships in Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- A recent report revealed that Fairfield County drivers spent approximately 42 hours snarled in traffic jams in 2013.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase