GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news this week:
- According to the newly released 32nd Annual Forbes 400 Ranking of the Richest Americans, eight of the wealthiest people in the nation live in Fairfield County– seven of whom live in Greenwich.
- Seventeen Greenwich Police Cadet Explorers participated along with 375 other Police Cadets in the 4th Annual Cadet Police Academy, which was held at the University of Hartford this past summer.
- Lawrence Thomas D’Aloise, an Author Of Self-Help Books, died at the age of 97.
- Criminal investigation continues into the suicide of Greenwich High School student Bart Palosz and an official said assigning criminal responsibility is rare in bullying cases.
- The ONS Foundation for Clinical Research along with Education PLAY Strong PLAY Safe is hosting a fundraising 5K race/walk in Greenwich.