GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich’s Gloria Marwell was rewarded with a third place finish in an equestrian event at the NCHA Eastern Nationals in Jackson, Miss.
- Former Citigroup Chief Executive Sandy Weill is looking to sell his Greenwich estate, located on 6.3 acres on Round Hill Road, for $14 million.
- Greenwich Hospital Dr. Anate Brauer joined Tony Savino on WCGH-AM radio for his segment "Spotlight on Medicine" to discuss the latest treatments for infertility.
- A WalletHub.com report ranks Connecticut as 4th worst state to be a taxpayer.
- An elderly couple in central Greenwich nearly had their home burglarized after allowing a man inside who claimed he was from the "gas company."
- Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich will receive the Small Business Award from the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce at its annual awards luncheon.