GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich’s Gloria Marwell was rewarded with a third place finish in an equestrian event at the NCHA Eastern Nationals in Jackson, Miss.
- Former Citigroup Chief Executive Sandy Weill is looking to sell his Greenwich estate, located on 6.3 acres on Round Hill Road, for $14 million.
- Greenwich Hospital Dr. Anate Brauer joined Tony Savino on WCGH-AM radio for his segment "Spotlight on Medicine" to discuss the latest treatments for infertility.
- A WalletHub.com report ranks Connecticut as 4th worst state to be a taxpayer.
- An elderly couple in central Greenwich nearly had their home burglarized after allowing a man inside who claimed he was from the "gas company."
- Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich will receive the Small Business Award from the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce at its annual awards luncheon.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.