GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich’s Gloria Marwell was rewarded with a third place finish in an equestrian event at the NCHA Eastern Nationals in Jackson, Miss.
- Former Citigroup Chief Executive Sandy Weill is looking to sell his Greenwich estate, located on 6.3 acres on Round Hill Road, for $14 million.
- Greenwich Hospital Dr. Anate Brauer joined Tony Savino on WCGH-AM radio for his segment "Spotlight on Medicine" to discuss the latest treatments for infertility.
- A WalletHub.com report ranks Connecticut as 4th worst state to be a taxpayer.
- An elderly couple in central Greenwich nearly had their home burglarized after allowing a man inside who claimed he was from the "gas company."
Arthur Murray Grande Ballroom of Greenwich will receive the Small Business Award from the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce at its annual awards luncheon.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples