GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich police are searching for a habitual runaway 15-year-old girl , Shyana Perez, who has been missing since Sunday, Dec. 22. Police believe she may be with her boyfriend in Westchester County, N.Y.
- The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce announced the winners of its annual Storefront Decorations Awards at its holiday party at the Bruce Museum.
- Endangered orangutans at the LEO Zoo got to open Christmas presents this year .
- Greenwich Hospital honored its employee Bal Lamichhane with its November Quality Award for his extraordinary service to patients.
- More than 300 swimmers from the town’s age group teams took to the water at Greenwich High School for the 13th Annual Greenwich Town Swimming Championships .
- Luis Alomar, 37, a fugitive suspected in a string of bank robberies along the Eastern Seaboard, including possibly in Westchester and Fairfield counties, was arrested in Medford, Long Island, N.Y.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.