GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a 44-year-old woman with larceny after allegedly shoplifting from a CVS in Riverside on Tuesday, Jan. 7, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was allegedly seen putting several items into a bag before leaving the store without paying. Police were able to pull her over on the Exit 5 ramp for I-95, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station