GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a 44-year-old woman with larceny after allegedly shoplifting from a CVS in Riverside on Tuesday, Jan. 7, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was allegedly seen putting several items into a bag before leaving the store without paying. Police were able to pull her over on the Exit 5 ramp for I-95, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich