GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a 44-year-old woman with larceny after allegedly shoplifting from a CVS in Riverside on Tuesday, Jan. 7, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was allegedly seen putting several items into a bag before leaving the store without paying. Police were able to pull her over on the Exit 5 ramp for I-95, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight