GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a 44-year-old woman with larceny after allegedly shoplifting from a CVS in Riverside on Tuesday, Jan. 7, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was allegedly seen putting several items into a bag before leaving the store without paying. Police were able to pull her over on the Exit 5 ramp for I-95, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies