GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a 44-year-old woman with larceny after allegedly shoplifting from a CVS in Riverside on Tuesday, Jan. 7, according to Patch.com.
The suspect was allegedly seen putting several items into a bag before leaving the store without paying. Police were able to pull her over on the Exit 5 ramp for I-95, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say