GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich officials are in the process of reviewing the 14 bids submitted to build the new fire department headquarters and expect to award the project by the end of January, according to Patch.com.
Bids ranged between $15.8 million and $22 million for the project. Of the 14 submitted, four were qualified for the project, Patch.com reported.
Officials estimate the new facility should be operational by 2016, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists