GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich officials are in the process of reviewing the 14 bids submitted to build the new fire department headquarters and expect to award the project by the end of January, according to Patch.com.
Bids ranged between $15.8 million and $22 million for the project. Of the 14 submitted, four were qualified for the project, Patch.com reported.
Officials estimate the new facility should be operational by 2016, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 2 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million