GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich officials are in the process of reviewing the 14 bids submitted to build the new fire department headquarters and expect to award the project by the end of January, according to Patch.com.
Bids ranged between $15.8 million and $22 million for the project. Of the 14 submitted, four were qualified for the project, Patch.com reported.
Officials estimate the new facility should be operational by 2016, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich