GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich officials are in the process of reviewing the 14 bids submitted to build the new fire department headquarters and expect to award the project by the end of January, according to Patch.com.
Bids ranged between $15.8 million and $22 million for the project. Of the 14 submitted, four were qualified for the project, Patch.com reported.
Officials estimate the new facility should be operational by 2016, according to Patch.com.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place