GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich officials are in the process of reviewing the 14 bids submitted to build the new fire department headquarters and expect to award the project by the end of January, according to Patch.com.
Bids ranged between $15.8 million and $22 million for the project. Of the 14 submitted, four were qualified for the project, Patch.com reported.
Officials estimate the new facility should be operational by 2016, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report