GREENWICH, Conn. — A 23-year-old Greenwich resident died in a car crash early Thursday on Interstate 95 south near Exit 3 when he lost control of his 2011 Nissan Infiniti and hit a construction cone on the roadway, according to state police.
Michael Defruscio, of Cobb Island Drive, was pronounced dead at Greenwich Hospital. The two passengers, both 2006 Greenwich High School graduates, in the car were taken to Stamford Hospital with minor injuries, police said.
Southbound traffic was backed up for more than four hours after the crash, which occurred at 3:45 a.m.
Anyone with information on Michael Defruscio or the other passengers should contact The Daily Greenwich by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'