GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police arrested a local man for allegedly violating his probation on Tuesday, Jan. 7, according to Patch.com.
Ricardo Horton, 18, allegedly violated his probation when he was charged with disorderly conduct in connection with an incident on Grange Street in 2012, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care