GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police arrested a local man for allegedly violating his probation on Tuesday, Jan. 7, according to Patch.com.
Ricardo Horton, 18, allegedly violated his probation when he was charged with disorderly conduct in connection with an incident on Grange Street in 2012, Patch.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'