GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man faces additional charges after resisting officers' attempts to handcuff him for failing to respond to an infraction, according to Patch.com.
Police were arresting Kasey E. Hernandez, 21, for failing to respond to a ticket he received in March, 2013, but allegedly struggled with officers as they tried to handcuff him, Patch.com reported.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Runs For Roses In Kentucky Derby