GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man faces additional charges after resisting officers' attempts to handcuff him for failing to respond to an infraction, according to Patch.com.
Police were arresting Kasey E. Hernandez, 21, for failing to respond to a ticket he received in March, 2013, but allegedly struggled with officers as they tried to handcuff him, Patch.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms