GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man faces additional charges after resisting officers' attempts to handcuff him for failing to respond to an infraction, according to Patch.com.
Police were arresting Kasey E. Hernandez, 21, for failing to respond to a ticket he received in March, 2013, but allegedly struggled with officers as they tried to handcuff him, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists