GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man faces additional charges after resisting officers' attempts to handcuff him for failing to respond to an infraction, according to Patch.com.
Police were arresting Kasey E. Hernandez, 21, for failing to respond to a ticket he received in March, 2013, but allegedly struggled with officers as they tried to handcuff him, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy