GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man was found not guilty on gun possession charges on Tuesday, July 1, stemming from an incident in Norwalk in 2012, according to thehour.com.
William Harper, 21, who was a passenger in a car that had two guns in it, was acquitted on the gun charges, thehour.com reported. But he was found guilty of possession of marijuana and criminal trespass, the story said.
Harper was placed on one-year probation and forbidden to contact Kyle Freitag, 23, the driver of the car who is still facing gun and homicide charges, thehour.com said.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48