GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man was found not guilty on gun possession charges on Tuesday, July 1, stemming from an incident in Norwalk in 2012, according to thehour.com.
William Harper, 21, who was a passenger in a car that had two guns in it, was acquitted on the gun charges, thehour.com reported. But he was found guilty of possession of marijuana and criminal trespass, the story said.
Harper was placed on one-year probation and forbidden to contact Kyle Freitag, 23, the driver of the car who is still facing gun and homicide charges, thehour.com said.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview