GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man was found not guilty on gun possession charges on Tuesday, July 1, stemming from an incident in Norwalk in 2012, according to thehour.com.
William Harper, 21, who was a passenger in a car that had two guns in it, was acquitted on the gun charges, thehour.com reported. But he was found guilty of possession of marijuana and criminal trespass, the story said.
Harper was placed on one-year probation and forbidden to contact Kyle Freitag, 23, the driver of the car who is still facing gun and homicide charges, thehour.com said.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care