GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man was found not guilty on gun possession charges on Tuesday, July 1, stemming from an incident in Norwalk in 2012, according to thehour.com.
William Harper, 21, who was a passenger in a car that had two guns in it, was acquitted on the gun charges, thehour.com reported. But he was found guilty of possession of marijuana and criminal trespass, the story said.
Harper was placed on one-year probation and forbidden to contact Kyle Freitag, 23, the driver of the car who is still facing gun and homicide charges, thehour.com said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists