GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man was found not guilty on gun possession charges on Tuesday, July 1, stemming from an incident in Norwalk in 2012, according to thehour.com.
William Harper, 21, who was a passenger in a car that had two guns in it, was acquitted on the gun charges, thehour.com reported. But he was found guilty of possession of marijuana and criminal trespass, the story said.
Harper was placed on one-year probation and forbidden to contact Kyle Freitag, 23, the driver of the car who is still facing gun and homicide charges, thehour.com said.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party