GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man was found not guilty on gun possession charges on Tuesday, July 1, stemming from an incident in Norwalk in 2012, according to thehour.com.
William Harper, 21, who was a passenger in a car that had two guns in it, was acquitted on the gun charges, thehour.com reported. But he was found guilty of possession of marijuana and criminal trespass, the story said.
Harper was placed on one-year probation and forbidden to contact Kyle Freitag, 23, the driver of the car who is still facing gun and homicide charges, thehour.com said.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich