GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man was found not guilty on gun possession charges on Tuesday, July 1, stemming from an incident in Norwalk in 2012, according to thehour.com.
William Harper, 21, who was a passenger in a car that had two guns in it, was acquitted on the gun charges, thehour.com reported. But he was found guilty of possession of marijuana and criminal trespass, the story said.
Harper was placed on one-year probation and forbidden to contact Kyle Freitag, 23, the driver of the car who is still facing gun and homicide charges, thehour.com said.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight