GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man was found not guilty on gun possession charges on Tuesday, July 1, stemming from an incident in Norwalk in 2012, according to thehour.com.
William Harper, 21, who was a passenger in a car that had two guns in it, was acquitted on the gun charges, thehour.com reported. But he was found guilty of possession of marijuana and criminal trespass, the story said.
Harper was placed on one-year probation and forbidden to contact Kyle Freitag, 23, the driver of the car who is still facing gun and homicide charges, thehour.com said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm