GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich man was found not guilty on gun possession charges on Tuesday, July 1, stemming from an incident in Norwalk in 2012, according to thehour.com.
William Harper, 21, who was a passenger in a car that had two guns in it, was acquitted on the gun charges, thehour.com reported. But he was found guilty of possession of marijuana and criminal trespass, the story said.
Harper was placed on one-year probation and forbidden to contact Kyle Freitag, 23, the driver of the car who is still facing gun and homicide charges, thehour.com said.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Return To Greenwich For Monday Morning Commute