GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Library is set to host a theatrical production that will help educate children about the Civil War at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 18.
The production tells the story of the war by focusing on the stories of the people who were caught up in it.
This 60-minute theatrical production is appropriate for children in grades three through nine, and is open to all at no charge.
Assigned seating tickets are limited to six per person and will be available at noon at the auditorium.
The Greenwich Library is located at 101 West Putnam Avenue.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists