GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Library is set to host a theatrical production that will help educate children about the Civil War at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 18.
The production tells the story of the war by focusing on the stories of the people who were caught up in it.
This 60-minute theatrical production is appropriate for children in grades three through nine, and is open to all at no charge.
Assigned seating tickets are limited to six per person and will be available at noon at the auditorium.
The Greenwich Library is located at 101 West Putnam Avenue.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight