GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Library is set to host a theatrical production that will help educate children about the Civil War at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 18.
The production tells the story of the war by focusing on the stories of the people who were caught up in it.
This 60-minute theatrical production is appropriate for children in grades three through nine, and is open to all at no charge.
Assigned seating tickets are limited to six per person and will be available at noon at the auditorium.
The Greenwich Library is located at 101 West Putnam Avenue.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors