GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich is asking residents who were impacted by Hurricane Sandy and still require assistance to participate in a short online survey.
The survey is an effort to provide better information to the state and federal governments about long term recovery efforts.
“We have residents who are not back in their home after 16 months or that have suffered significant
financial losses as a result of the storm” Conservation Director Denise Savageau said in a statement. “The more information the town has on what residents need, the better we can communicate that to state and
Residents that participate will also be put into a mailing list to receive information on flood assistance as it becomes available to the town.
- 1 Police: Greenwich Woman Used Stroller In Shoplifting Attempt At Saks
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 4 Old Greenwich Restaurant Reviewed By Fairfield County Foodie
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island