GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich and the Connecticut Department of Transportation will host a public meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 7 p.m. at Town Hall to discuss the reconfiguration of the intersection of North Street, Fairfield Road and Parsonage Road.
Based upon a preliminary assessment, the construction cost will be about $314,000. The Federal Highway Administration will provide 90 percent of the construction cost, and the town will provide 10 percent.
Residents are welcome to attend.
For more information, contact Gabriella Circosta Cohee, civil engineer II, at 861-3151.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Road.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich