GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich and the Connecticut Department of Transportation will host a public meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 7 p.m. at Town Hall to discuss the reconfiguration of the intersection of North Street, Fairfield Road and Parsonage Road.
Based upon a preliminary assessment, the construction cost will be about $314,000. The Federal Highway Administration will provide 90 percent of the construction cost, and the town will provide 10 percent.
Residents are welcome to attend.
For more information, contact Gabriella Circosta Cohee, civil engineer II, at 861-3151.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Road.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack