GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich and the Connecticut Department of Transportation will host a public meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 7 p.m. at Town Hall to discuss the reconfiguration of the intersection of North Street, Fairfield Road and Parsonage Road.
Based upon a preliminary assessment, the construction cost will be about $314,000. The Federal Highway Administration will provide 90 percent of the construction cost, and the town will provide 10 percent.
Residents are welcome to attend.
For more information, contact Gabriella Circosta Cohee, civil engineer II, at 861-3151.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Road.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit