GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich and the Connecticut Department of Transportation will host a public meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 7 p.m. at Town Hall to discuss the reconfiguration of the intersection of North Street, Fairfield Road and Parsonage Road.
Based upon a preliminary assessment, the construction cost will be about $314,000. The Federal Highway Administration will provide 90 percent of the construction cost, and the town will provide 10 percent.
Residents are welcome to attend.
For more information, contact Gabriella Circosta Cohee, civil engineer II, at 861-3151.
Greenwich Town Hall is at 101 Field Point Road.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich