GREENWICH, Conn. -- Frank Corvino, chief executive officer of Greenwich Hospital, and Brian Doran, chief operating officer, presented the parents and grandparents of New Year's baby, Gianna Magnotta, with a welcome basket on Thursday, Jan. 2.
Gianna Magnotta was the first baby to be born at the hospital on New Year's at 3:46 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 1.
Her parents are Brooke and John Magnotta of West Harrison, N.Y. Grandparents are Holmes McGeory and Karen McGeory.
Mrs. McGeory also gave birth to Brooke at Greenwich Hospital.
For more information, please visit our previous story here.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky