GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich Conservation Commission will host a workshop for all residents who were impacted by Hurricane Sandy at Town Hall on Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The workshop will provide up-to-date information on home elevation and about all assistance available as a result of the storm.
All residents impacted by Sandy and have unmet needs are urged to attend.
Please note that this meeting is not a workshop on the new FEMA flood regulations.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 4 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus