GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich Conservation Commission will host a workshop for all residents who were impacted by Hurricane Sandy at Town Hall on Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The workshop will provide up-to-date information on home elevation and about all assistance available as a result of the storm.
All residents impacted by Sandy and have unmet needs are urged to attend.
Please note that this meeting is not a workshop on the new FEMA flood regulations.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You