GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich Conservation Commission will host a workshop for all residents who were impacted by Hurricane Sandy at Town Hall on Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The workshop will provide up-to-date information on home elevation and about all assistance available as a result of the storm.
All residents impacted by Sandy and have unmet needs are urged to attend.
Please note that this meeting is not a workshop on the new FEMA flood regulations.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire