GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich Conservation Commission will host a workshop for all residents who were impacted by Hurricane Sandy at Town Hall on Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The workshop will provide up-to-date information on home elevation and about all assistance available as a result of the storm.
All residents impacted by Sandy and have unmet needs are urged to attend.
Please note that this meeting is not a workshop on the new FEMA flood regulations.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 4 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.