GREENWICH, Conn. -- The town of Greenwich Conservation Commission will host a workshop for all residents who were impacted by Hurricane Sandy at Town Hall on Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The workshop will provide up-to-date information on home elevation and about all assistance available as a result of the storm.
All residents impacted by Sandy and have unmet needs are urged to attend.
Please note that this meeting is not a workshop on the new FEMA flood regulations.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich