GREENWICH, Conn. – After many Greenwich residents stocked up on gas before and immediately after the storm to power generators and their cars, gas stations are recovering from the sudden shortage of fuel.
Below is a list of gas stations in Greenwich provided by the Greenwich Police Department that either have gas, a limited amount of gas or are still closed.
Open stations with fully stocked gas:
Gulf Riverside Service, East Putnam Avenue
Lemans "Hub" Citgo, East Putnam Avenue
Sunoco, East Putnam Avenue and Indian Field Road
Mobil, East Putnam Avenue and Indian Field Road
Shell, Sheep Hill Road
Glenville Center Service
Mobil, West Putnam Avenue
Open stations with limited gas:
Mobil, East Putnam Avenue and Sheep Hill Road, 9,300 gal. regular, 4,400 gal. premium, 1,500 gal. diesel
BP, Sound Beach Avenue, 7,100 gal. regular only
Shell, East Putnam Avenue, 6,000 gal. regular only
State Line Exxon, West Putnam Avenue, 5,000 gal. regular with a delivery on the way
Shell, West Putnam Avenue, light on supply, possible delivery late Thursday
Closed gas stations:
Mobil, Sound Beach Avenue
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich