GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Board of Selectmen has declared a snow emergency effective at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21.
Municipal code prohibits on-street parking on any of the snow routes. Those roads can be found by clicking here.
Residents are reminded that they are responsible for keeping sidewalks on their property clear of snow and ice.
The Town of Greenwich maintains 265.3 miles of public roadways, 33 municipal and commuter parking lots and 14 school facilities. Main, collector roads are addressed first with special attention to steep hills and difficult intersections. Other roads follow as part of 26 individual routes.
For more information on snow emergency rules, click here, or call the Highway Department at 203-622-7766.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million