GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Board of Selectmen has declared a snow emergency effective at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 21.
Municipal code prohibits on-street parking on any of the snow routes. Those roads can be found by clicking here.
Residents are reminded that they are responsible for keeping sidewalks on their property clear of snow and ice.
The Town of Greenwich maintains 265.3 miles of public roadways, 33 municipal and commuter parking lots and 14 school facilities. Main, collector roads are addressed first with special attention to steep hills and difficult intersections. Other roads follow as part of 26 individual routes.
For more information on snow emergency rules, click here, or call the Highway Department at 203-622-7766.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 3 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Cigarette Assault Arrest, Rescued Kayaker Top Week's News