GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich billionaire Ray Dalio and his wife Barbara pledged a $267,750 gift to the town to help with long-overdue renovations in Bruce Park.
- Award-winning chef and restaurateur Graham Elliot launched Primary Food & Drink, a new eatery at 409 Greenwich Ave.
- Greenwich Police Officer Liza Zack retired from the force after 26 years of service to the community.
- Greenwich Police arrested a local couple following an alleged argument and fight over text messages.
- Greenwich postal worker Jermaine Shirley helped save the lives of twin 11-month-old boys from a blaze by catching them as they were dropped from a third-floor fire escape in the Bronx, N.Y.
- A water main break took nearly 24 hours to fix, causing a traffic nightmare in downtown Greenwich.