GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Academy will host a computer programming day for school aged children on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to greenwichtime.com.
Participants will be taught to use Scratch, a programming language that will allow them to create basic games then share them online via social media, greenwichtime.com reported.
Other workshops that day will include working with robotics construction sets and invention kits.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead