GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Academy will host a computer programming day for school aged children on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to greenwichtime.com.
Participants will be taught to use Scratch, a programming language that will allow them to create basic games then share them online via social media, greenwichtime.com reported.
Other workshops that day will include working with robotics construction sets and invention kits.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say