GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Academy will host a computer programming day for school aged children on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to greenwichtime.com.
Participants will be taught to use Scratch, a programming language that will allow them to create basic games then share them online via social media, greenwichtime.com reported.
Other workshops that day will include working with robotics construction sets and invention kits.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire