GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Academy will host a computer programming day for school aged children on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to greenwichtime.com.
Participants will be taught to use Scratch, a programming language that will allow them to create basic games then share them online via social media, greenwichtime.com reported.
Other workshops that day will include working with robotics construction sets and invention kits.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You