GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Academy will host a computer programming day for school aged children on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to greenwichtime.com.
Participants will be taught to use Scratch, a programming language that will allow them to create basic games then share them online via social media, greenwichtime.com reported.
Other workshops that day will include working with robotics construction sets and invention kits.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 Greenwich Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')