GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Academy will host a computer programming day for school aged children on Sunday, Jan. 12, according to greenwichtime.com.
Participants will be taught to use Scratch, a programming language that will allow them to create basic games then share them online via social media, greenwichtime.com reported.
Other workshops that day will include working with robotics construction sets and invention kits.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Former NBA, Knicks Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48