FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Coastal Fairfield County will experience extremely windy weather through early Monday morning, according to an advisory issued the National Weather Service.
The service says there will be sustained winds between 20-30 miles an hour with gusts up to 45 miles per hour.
Strong winds can bring down tree branches and make driving difficult, the service said.
A freezing spray warning also has been issued, those immediately along the coast should be aware the strong winds could create a layer of ice along boats, cars and homes.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino