FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Coastal Fairfield County will experience extremely windy weather through early Monday morning, according to an advisory issued the National Weather Service.
The service says there will be sustained winds between 20-30 miles an hour with gusts up to 45 miles per hour.
Strong winds can bring down tree branches and make driving difficult, the service said.
A freezing spray warning also has been issued, those immediately along the coast should be aware the strong winds could create a layer of ice along boats, cars and homes.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk