FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Coastal Fairfield County will experience extremely windy weather through early Monday morning, according to an advisory issued the National Weather Service.
The service says there will be sustained winds between 20-30 miles an hour with gusts up to 45 miles per hour.
Strong winds can bring down tree branches and make driving difficult, the service said.
A freezing spray warning also has been issued, those immediately along the coast should be aware the strong winds could create a layer of ice along boats, cars and homes.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Former NBA, Knicks Star Anthony Mason Of New Rochelle Dies At 48