FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Coastal Fairfield County will experience extremely windy weather through early Monday morning, according to an advisory issued the National Weather Service.
The service says there will be sustained winds between 20-30 miles an hour with gusts up to 45 miles per hour.
Strong winds can bring down tree branches and make driving difficult, the service said.
A freezing spray warning also has been issued, those immediately along the coast should be aware the strong winds could create a layer of ice along boats, cars and homes.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich