FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - Coastal Fairfield County will experience extremely windy weather through early Monday morning, according to an advisory issued the National Weather Service.
The service says there will be sustained winds between 20-30 miles an hour with gusts up to 45 miles per hour.
Strong winds can bring down tree branches and make driving difficult, the service said.
A freezing spray warning also has been issued, those immediately along the coast should be aware the strong winds could create a layer of ice along boats, cars and homes.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say