FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A trio of construction projects was slowing traffic Friday on I-95 in Greenwich, the Merritt Parkway in Norwalk and Route 7 in Danbury.
Road work on I-95 north that closed the right lane between Exits 5 and 6 was causing the longest delays, with traffic bumper-to-bumper all the way back to Exit 4. The project will continue until 3 p.m. Friday.
Road work on the Merritt Parkway north was taking place between Exits 38 and 39A, closing the right lane. Delays were reported only near the construction site. The project will continue until 3 p.m. Friday.
Route 7 in Danbury is also seeing road work with crews shutting down the left lane between Exits 8 and 9. That work will last until 3:30 p.m. Friday.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care