FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A trio of construction projects was slowing traffic Friday on I-95 in Greenwich, the Merritt Parkway in Norwalk and Route 7 in Danbury.
Road work on I-95 north that closed the right lane between Exits 5 and 6 was causing the longest delays, with traffic bumper-to-bumper all the way back to Exit 4. The project will continue until 3 p.m. Friday.
Road work on the Merritt Parkway north was taking place between Exits 38 and 39A, closing the right lane. Delays were reported only near the construction site. The project will continue until 3 p.m. Friday.
Route 7 in Danbury is also seeing road work with crews shutting down the left lane between Exits 8 and 9. That work will last until 3:30 p.m. Friday.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight