FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A trio of construction projects was slowing traffic Friday on I-95 in Greenwich, the Merritt Parkway in Norwalk and Route 7 in Danbury.
Road work on I-95 north that closed the right lane between Exits 5 and 6 was causing the longest delays, with traffic bumper-to-bumper all the way back to Exit 4. The project will continue until 3 p.m. Friday.
Road work on the Merritt Parkway north was taking place between Exits 38 and 39A, closing the right lane. Delays were reported only near the construction site. The project will continue until 3 p.m. Friday.
Route 7 in Danbury is also seeing road work with crews shutting down the left lane between Exits 8 and 9. That work will last until 3:30 p.m. Friday.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield