GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Town Hall had to be evacuated on Thursday, Jan. 9 when smoke from a malfunctioning wall heater triggered the building's smoke alarms, according to Patch.com.
An executive meeting of the Board of Selectmen was interrupted by the alarm, but Greenwich police had scene under control in approximately 20 minutes, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 3 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 4 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich