GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Town Hall had to be evacuated on Thursday, Jan. 9 when smoke from a malfunctioning wall heater triggered the building's smoke alarms, according to Patch.com.
An executive meeting of the Board of Selectmen was interrupted by the alarm, but Greenwich police had scene under control in approximately 20 minutes, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists