GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Town Hall had to be evacuated on Thursday, Jan. 9 when smoke from a malfunctioning wall heater triggered the building's smoke alarms, according to Patch.com.
An executive meeting of the Board of Selectmen was interrupted by the alarm, but Greenwich police had scene under control in approximately 20 minutes, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy