UPDATE: Interstate 95 was reopened shortly at about 4 p.m.
A collision between a tractor trailer and a car on I-95 south in Norwalk on Tuesday closed the southbound lane of the turnpike. State police confirmed that one person had been killed. The southbound section of the road was blocked at exit 16. The accident occurred shortly before noon.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 5 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich