UPDATE: Interstate 95 was reopened shortly at about 4 p.m.
A collision between a tractor trailer and a car on I-95 south in Norwalk on Tuesday closed the southbound lane of the turnpike. State police confirmed that one person had been killed. The southbound section of the road was blocked at exit 16. The accident occurred shortly before noon.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 3 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton