UPDATE: Interstate 95 was reopened shortly at about 4 p.m.
A collision between a tractor trailer and a car on I-95 south in Norwalk on Tuesday closed the southbound lane of the turnpike. State police confirmed that one person had been killed. The southbound section of the road was blocked at exit 16. The accident occurred shortly before noon.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola