UPDATE: Interstate 95 was reopened shortly at about 4 p.m.
A collision between a tractor trailer and a car on I-95 south in Norwalk on Tuesday closed the southbound lane of the turnpike. State police confirmed that one person had been killed. The southbound section of the road was blocked at exit 16. The accident occurred shortly before noon.
- 1 Time Warner CEO Buys Waterfront Home In Greenwich For $19 Million
- 2 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 3 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast