UPDATE: Interstate 95 was reopened shortly at about 4 p.m.
A collision between a tractor trailer and a car on I-95 south in Norwalk on Tuesday closed the southbound lane of the turnpike. State police confirmed that one person had been killed. The southbound section of the road was blocked at exit 16. The accident occurred shortly before noon.
- 1 Greenwich Couple Running Boston Marathon In Memory Of Bombing Victim
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Greenwich's Sharon Vos Wins In Her Age Group At Boston Marathon