FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Fairfield County before a cooling trend lowers temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature near 87 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 66.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 84.
Friday will be mostly sunny but slightly cooler with a high of 80.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid- to high 70s.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview