FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Fairfield County before a cooling trend lowers temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature near 87 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 66.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 84.
Friday will be mostly sunny but slightly cooler with a high of 80.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid- to high 70s.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place