FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Fairfield County before a cooling trend lowers temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature near 87 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 66.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 84.
Friday will be mostly sunny but slightly cooler with a high of 80.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid- to high 70s.
- 1 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Greenwich Teen Writes Book To Tell Tale Of Endangered Black Rhinos
- 5 Greenwich Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer