FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Fairfield County before a cooling trend lowers temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature near 87 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 66.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 84.
Friday will be mostly sunny but slightly cooler with a high of 80.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid- to high 70s.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party