FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A chance of showers and thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County through Friday before the weather clears for a beautiful weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Thursday will remain partly sunny with a high near 83. Showers could roll through the region, mainly after 1 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Friday will also be partly sunny with temperatures of about 80 degrees. Afternoon showers will remain a slight threat with a 20 percent chance of precipitation in the evening.
The area will be in store for another beautiful weekend with sunny skies and temperatures near 80.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 5 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach