FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A chance of showers and thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County through Friday before the weather clears for a beautiful weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Thursday will remain partly sunny with a high near 83. Showers could roll through the region, mainly after 1 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Friday will also be partly sunny with temperatures of about 80 degrees. Afternoon showers will remain a slight threat with a 20 percent chance of precipitation in the evening.
The area will be in store for another beautiful weekend with sunny skies and temperatures near 80.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday