FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A chance of showers and thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County through Friday before the weather clears for a beautiful weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Thursday will remain partly sunny with a high near 83. Showers could roll through the region, mainly after 1 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Friday will also be partly sunny with temperatures of about 80 degrees. Afternoon showers will remain a slight threat with a 20 percent chance of precipitation in the evening.
The area will be in store for another beautiful weekend with sunny skies and temperatures near 80.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists