FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A chance of showers and thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County through Friday before the weather clears for a beautiful weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Thursday will remain partly sunny with a high near 83. Showers could roll through the region, mainly after 1 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Friday will also be partly sunny with temperatures of about 80 degrees. Afternoon showers will remain a slight threat with a 20 percent chance of precipitation in the evening.
The area will be in store for another beautiful weekend with sunny skies and temperatures near 80.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party