FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- A chance of showers and thunderstorms will linger in Fairfield County through Friday before the weather clears for a beautiful weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Thursday will remain partly sunny with a high near 83. Showers could roll through the region, mainly after 1 p.m. The chance of rain is 20 percent.
Friday will also be partly sunny with temperatures of about 80 degrees. Afternoon showers will remain a slight threat with a 20 percent chance of precipitation in the evening.
The area will be in store for another beautiful weekend with sunny skies and temperatures near 80.
- 1 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky