FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heavy rain will remain in Fairfield County throughout Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of rain on Thursday is near 100 percent, some of it heavy at times through 2 p.m. High temperature will hit about 71 degrees.
The precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists