FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heavy rain will remain in Fairfield County throughout Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of rain on Thursday is near 100 percent, some of it heavy at times through 2 p.m. High temperature will hit about 71 degrees.
The precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich