FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heavy rain will remain in Fairfield County throughout Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of rain on Thursday is near 100 percent, some of it heavy at times through 2 p.m. High temperature will hit about 71 degrees.
The precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich