FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heavy rain will remain in Fairfield County throughout Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of rain on Thursday is near 100 percent, some of it heavy at times through 2 p.m. High temperature will hit about 71 degrees.
The precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy