FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heavy rain will remain in Fairfield County throughout Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of rain on Thursday is near 100 percent, some of it heavy at times through 2 p.m. High temperature will hit about 71 degrees.
The precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight