FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heavy rain will remain in Fairfield County throughout Thursday morning, but the damp weather will exit the region and make for a sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of rain on Thursday is near 100 percent, some of it heavy at times through 2 p.m. High temperature will hit about 71 degrees.
The precipitation will leave the area Thursday night, making for mostly sunny skies and a high of 76 degrees on Friday.
Both Saturday and Sunday will be mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview