FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. - The weather this weekend will be partly sunny and cool from Fairfield to Danbury to Greenwich.
Though some forecasters have their eyes on a potential Nor'Easter threatening the region during the middle of next week, the weather should be quiet from Friday to Sunday and into the beginning of next week, the National Weather Service says.
Friday will see temperatures in the mid-40s and partly cloudy skies. Saturday should be a bit cooler and partly sunny. Sunday the highs will only be the mid-30s, with partly cloudy skies again, the Weather Service says.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama To Make Fundraising Stop In Stamford
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Greenwich Will See Several Rounds Of Showers, Thunderstorms