FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Flags across Fairfield County, the state and country will be flown at half-staff in remembrance for those who died in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday.
President Barack Obama said Friday that as a country, "We have been through this too many times," and that the flags across the country will be flown at half-staff through Tuesday, Dec. 18.
In Connecticut, however, Gov. Dannel Malloy issued an order that all flags across the state remain at half-staff until the final burial service has been held.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich