FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Flags across Fairfield County, the state and country will be flown at half-staff in remembrance for those who died in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday.
President Barack Obama said Friday that as a country, "We have been through this too many times," and that the flags across the country will be flown at half-staff through Tuesday, Dec. 18.
In Connecticut, however, Gov. Dannel Malloy issued an order that all flags across the state remain at half-staff until the final burial service has been held.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples