FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Flags across Fairfield County, the state and country will be flown at half-staff in remembrance for those who died in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday.
President Barack Obama said Friday that as a country, "We have been through this too many times," and that the flags across the country will be flown at half-staff through Tuesday, Dec. 18.
In Connecticut, however, Gov. Dannel Malloy issued an order that all flags across the state remain at half-staff until the final burial service has been held.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp