FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County will see one last gasp of heat and humidity on Wednesday before the summer comes to its unofficial close this weekend.
Temperatures will reach up to 90 degrees in the area on Wednesday with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Temperatures will regulate a bit on Thursday with sunny skies and a high around 80 degrees.
Friday and Saturday will be more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures hovering around 80.
Clouds and a chance of thunderstorms returns to the area on Sunday.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight