GREENWICH, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich man Jose E. Delpezo, 22, was arrested on DUI charges after a crash after one passenger loses fingers and another ear.
- A Greenwich teenage girl reportedly missing at her Greenwich home, returns safely , according to police spokesman Kraig Gray.
- Interstate 95 reopens all lanes in Norwalk after a tractor-trailer accident blocked all southbound lanes.
- The breed of dog in a Wilton attack stirs up controversy after Wilton Police Capt. John Lynch told the Board of Selectmen that the dog was technically not a pit bull .
- A judge set the bond at $1.2 million for Michael Skakel's release in the wake of a vacated a conviction in the 1975 murder of Greenwich teen Martha Moxley.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.