GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich Police found and arrested a local man John M. Holl, 47, who was found drunk and asleep inside of the Old Greenwich School.
- Court records revealed that Natalie Carpenter, an 18-year-old from Torrington who was arrested last month, was plotting to carry out a Columbine-style shooting at Danbury High School to get back at people she felt bullied her.
- A suspicious incident in which a man in a black vehicle offered a 13-year-old Westport girl a ride to school turned out to be a misunderstanding.
- Greenwich High School Headmaster Chris Winters was named the winner of the 2014 Connecticut Parent-Teacher Association High School Administrator of the Year Award.
- Greenwich police charged a local man, Chanuncey Lazar Rose, 21, with sexual assault after an incident involving a minor.
Greenwich native Michele Ann Suttile is making an independent film, "Are You Afraid of the 90s?" and seeking financial help on Kickstarter.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care