GREENWICH, Conn. – Dominick Pellicano of Greenwich died Dec. 5 at Greenwich Hospital, surrounded by his family. He was 70.
Born Aug. 22, 1942, in Port Chester, N.Y., he was the son of Vincetta Rizzo Pellicano and the late Joseph Pellicano. Previously employed by Electrolux, he also worked as a toll collector and in highway maintenance for the State of Connecticut. An avid sports fan, he rooted for the New York Yankees and New York Jets.
Pellicano is survived by his mother; a sister, JoAnn Pellicano (Charles) Alvarez; and a nephew.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Roch’s Church. Burial will follow at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend