GREENWICH, Conn. – Dominick Pellicano of Greenwich died Dec. 5 at Greenwich Hospital, surrounded by his family. He was 70.
Born Aug. 22, 1942, in Port Chester, N.Y., he was the son of Vincetta Rizzo Pellicano and the late Joseph Pellicano. Previously employed by Electrolux, he also worked as a toll collector and in highway maintenance for the State of Connecticut. An avid sports fan, he rooted for the New York Yankees and New York Jets.
Pellicano is survived by his mother; a sister, JoAnn Pellicano (Charles) Alvarez; and a nephew.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Roch’s Church. Burial will follow at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms