GREENWICH, Conn. – Dominick Pellicano of Greenwich died Dec. 5 at Greenwich Hospital, surrounded by his family. He was 70.
Born Aug. 22, 1942, in Port Chester, N.Y., he was the son of Vincetta Rizzo Pellicano and the late Joseph Pellicano. Previously employed by Electrolux, he also worked as a toll collector and in highway maintenance for the State of Connecticut. An avid sports fan, he rooted for the New York Yankees and New York Jets.
Pellicano is survived by his mother; a sister, JoAnn Pellicano (Charles) Alvarez; and a nephew.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Roch’s Church. Burial will follow at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy