GREENWICH, Conn. – Dominick Pellicano of Greenwich died Dec. 5 at Greenwich Hospital, surrounded by his family. He was 70.
Born Aug. 22, 1942, in Port Chester, N.Y., he was the son of Vincetta Rizzo Pellicano and the late Joseph Pellicano. Previously employed by Electrolux, he also worked as a toll collector and in highway maintenance for the State of Connecticut. An avid sports fan, he rooted for the New York Yankees and New York Jets.
Pellicano is survived by his mother; a sister, JoAnn Pellicano (Charles) Alvarez; and a nephew.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Castiglione Funeral Home in Greenwich. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St. Roch’s Church. Burial will follow at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Greenwich.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 CHAR In Greenwich Offers Deals For Hudson Valley Restaurant Week