GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich businesswoman and triathlete Katha Diddel-Warren died at the age of 56.
- Greenwich Police discovered that a suspicious bag that triggered a bomb scare in Byram was a backpack forgotten by a SUNY Purchase student.
- 10-year-old Meghan Lynch of the Greenwich YWCA Dolphins set a U.S. age group record in the 100-yard breaststroke in the 2014 United States Swimming Eastern Zone Short Course Swimming Championships.
- Greenwich Police charged a local man Matthew R. Fletcher, 28, with third-degree assault and breach of peace after he punched a bar bouncer.
- Greenwich police charged a 39-year-old man after he allegedly tried to use a fake $100 bill at a pharmacy.
New York Times rates Greenwich's Eleven14 Kitchen as 'Good'.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say