GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- Greenwich businesswoman and triathlete Katha Diddel-Warren died at the age of 56.
- Greenwich Police discovered that a suspicious bag that triggered a bomb scare in Byram was a backpack forgotten by a SUNY Purchase student.
- 10-year-old Meghan Lynch of the Greenwich YWCA Dolphins set a U.S. age group record in the 100-yard breaststroke in the 2014 United States Swimming Eastern Zone Short Course Swimming Championships.
- Greenwich Police charged a local man Matthew R. Fletcher, 28, with third-degree assault and breach of peace after he punched a bar bouncer.
- Greenwich police charged a 39-year-old man after he allegedly tried to use a fake $100 bill at a pharmacy.
New York Times rates Greenwich's Eleven14 Kitchen as 'Good'.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola