6:15 p.m. update: NORWALK, Conn. -- The crash on I-95 in Norwalk has been cleared, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Original story: NORWALK, Conn. -- A two-vehicle crash was blocking two lanes of I-95 northbound in Norwalk on Tuesday afternoon, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The accident was between Exits 15 and 16, DOT said.
The left and center lanes are closed. The accident was reported at 5:16 p.m. It was unknown how long it would take to clear, but the DOT warned to expect delays for two hours.
Traffic was backing up in Darien and Stamford by 5:30 p.m.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal