GREENWICH, Conn. -- Here's a look at the top stories in Greenwich last week:
- Three masked men tied up a pair of homeowners and stole thousands in cash and jewelry on Dec. 30.
- Residents turned out to take a swim for a good cause at the 2015 New Year's Day Dip.
- A broken bulb on a Christmas tree caused a fire at Wilbur Peck Court apartments on Dec. 29.
- A suspicious package caused the Greenwich train station to close on Dec. 28.
- New Haven Line commuters prepared for the latest round of fare hikes.
- Connecticut's minimum wage Connecticut's minimum wage was raised to $9.15 per hour .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.