GREENWICH, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Greenwich this week:
- The U.S. Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security warned Greenwich-area residents about the five counterfeit $100 bills circulating in the area.
- Bob DeAngelo will step down in May as executive director of the Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich after 16 years.
- A 14-year-old from Greenwich is facing assault and intimidation charges after an incident with a fellow student.
- Greenwich Library Director Carol Mahoney announced she will resign her position in February after serving in the community position for five years.
- 74-Year-Old Norwalk resident Lee Krost was named one of the winners of a contest sponsored by the NFL to win a free trip to the Super Bowl.
- Thieves continue to target unlocked and unattended vehicles on Riverside Avenue for wallets and electronics.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.